A Lake Geneva Cruise is being planned for Saturday, June 12, at 3:00 pm. Cost is $34.00 for adults, $20.00 for children ages 4-17, under age 3 free. Please make checks payable to Hope Lutheran Church and write “Boat” on the memo line. Please Paul Trettin to sign up or if you have any questions.
Sunday, September 21, 2021
Worship Service at 10:00 AM
followed by a Pig Roast! Join us!
Towne & Country Lanes
264 S. Pine St. Burlington, Wi. 53105
- May 23
Children's Sunday School will begin at 10:20 AM instead of 10:15 AM. Children's Sunday School Readings are posted on Facebook and Our YouTube Channel.
2nd Worship Service Option With Extra Restrictions: Saturdays, 9:30 AM.
Hope’s 2nd Worship Service Option
Throughout the crisis caused by the Corona Virus, Hope Lutheran Church continued to host divine worship services in its sanctuary at its usual time of 9:00 on Sunday mornings. To mitigate risks of possible exposure to the virus, we have taken and continue to take the following measures-
- Anyone not feeling well is encouraged to remain home.
- The church is disinfected before each service, with special attention paid to door knobs and door plates, light switches, armrests and backs of the pews, tables, and bathrooms.
- Ushers do not “pass” the bulletins or offering plates. These are available on a table in the narthex.
- The highest quality AC filter adaptable to our system has been installed, and windows are opened if the outside temperature is pleasant enough.
- Everyone is encouraged to seat themselves with appropriate spacing.
- There are no handshakes or hugs.
- Communion is offered to just one family at a time. There is no common cup.
- Hand sanitizer is encouraged and available at the entrance to the building, entrance to the sanctuary, and in front of the chancel for those coming forward to commune.
- “Tasty Fellowship” is no longer self-serve, but hostesses pass the snacks and pour the coffee.