2nd Worship Service Option With Extra Restrictions: Saturdays, 9:30 AM.
Hope’s 2nd Worship Service Option
Throughout the crisis caused by the Corona Virus, Hope Lutheran Church continued to host divine worship services in its sanctuary at its usual time of 9:00 on Sunday mornings. To mitigate risks of possible exposure to the virus, we have taken and continue to take the following measures-
- Anyone not feeling well is encouraged to remain home.
- The church is disinfected before each service, with special attention paid to door knobs and door plates, light switches, armrests and backs of the pews, tables, and bathrooms.
- Ushers do not “pass” the bulletins or offering plates. These are available on a table in the narthex.
- The highest quality AC filter adaptable to our system has been installed, and windows are opened if the outside temperature is pleasant enough.
- Everyone is encouraged to seat themselves with appropriate spacing.
- There are no handshakes or hugs.
- Communion is offered to just one family at a time. There is no common cup.
- Hand sanitizer is encouraged and available at the entrance to the building, entrance to the sanctuary, and in front of the chancel for those coming forward to commune.
- “Tasty Fellowship” is no longer self-serve, but hostesses pass the snacks and pour the coffee.